After creating an account on Zowedo, the next step is to create your Partner Profile. When you login for the first time, you will have the option to enter all required information through our on-boarding process. You can save and skip the on-boarding process but you will have to enter all required information before you can start selling services on Zowedo.
- The first step is to confirm if you are a self-employed individual or a registered company.
2. We will then ask you to fill some personal information, but don’t worry, that remains private and confidential. You can skip and go to the next screen by clicking Next. You can come back and see your progress on the left panel.
3. You need to upload a copy of your ID as part of our verification process. Don’t worry, we will ensure that it remains safe and confidential. This is to ensure that we only allow quality Partners and services on Zowedo. The vendor providing the service must be the one registered on Zowedo.
4. Add the languages you speak fluently.
5. Choose how you would like to be paid for your services. Your bank details must match your account information exactly. If you are not sure, please ask your bank for more information.
6. Tell us more about yourself and your company!
Present yourself and your services succinctly and energetically to catch the eye of our community.
- The short description describes your service in general. Are you a fitness trainer, a handyman, a tutor?
- Describe yourself and the service you provide. Give some information on your education and past experience.
- You can list one or several fixed addresses where you usually provide services, for example a gym or yoga studio. If you provide services at consumer’s home, clearly specify in which districts you are willing to provide these services.
- Feel free to link your own website and social media accounts.
You can follow this link for more information about how to write a good vendor profile.
7. Upload a photo of yourself. The photo has to match your ID so we can be sure that you’re you. This photo will be shown to all your customers, so choose it wisely.
You can follow this link for more information about how to make a good photo for your profile.
8. Upload your company logo.
9. If you entered all required information, you should be all set to get started on Zowedo. The next steps are to set up your calendar and then to create services.
10. If you forgot to enter some information, you will be able to see what is missing on the left panel. Click on the item that you did not complete yet and you will see clearly which information is mandatory and not yet entered.