After creating your Partner Profile and setting up your calendar, you can now create listings for each of the services that you offer. This is an important feature of Zowedo as it helps you offer different kinds of services and pricing to cater to your entire community. You can now use your calendar to manage your availability across all your listings.
Zowedo offers 3 different kinds of service types:
- Single Service: A one-time event/service
- Group Class: This type of service is offered to a specified number of customers
- Package: Coming soon!
The key specifics of a listing are:
- The Service
- The Duration
- The Price
If you offer maths lessons, you can, for example, create the following listings:
- Single Maths Lesson 1-1, Primary Student, 1 hour: $70
- Singe Maths Lesson 1-1, Primary Student, 2 hours: $120
- Single Maths Lesson 1-1, University Student, 1 hour: $90
- Group Class, Max 4 students, 2 hours: $50 per person
While it is good to offer choices to your community, we recommend that you create a reasonable number of services to keep your business streamlined.
- To create a listing, click the button “Create Listing”
2. Select the type of service you want to create: Single Service, Group or Package (Coming Soon).
- Select a category:
- You can select multiple sub-categories to match your listing
- If you are not sure or do not find a category, you can select “Other”. We regularly review listings in the “Other” category and try our best to find or create additional categories.
- Service name:
- Use clear descriptors – keep it short and snappy
- Make sure your name includes all key information about your service: What is it? What is the duration? The service location?
For more information on how to write an awesome Partner Profile, click here.
- What to expect:
- This is where you explain more about yourself and the service you will provide
- You can detail your experience with this specific service
- Tell your customer what they/you will do or learn
- What’s included
- In this section, you can clearly specify what is included in the service
- Provide as many details as you can to avoid a potential dispute with customers
- Will you bring some tool or types of equipment? Does your service include spare parts? Do you provide drinks/food? Is there a changing room?
- What’s not included
- Similarly, it is important to provide as many details as you can to avoid potential disputes with customers
- Tell customers what they should bring: water/food, towel, change of clothes
- Clearly specify the limitation of your service, eg. spare parts will be billed separately, the repair may require follow-up session which will be billed separately
- Cancellation Policy
- Easy: Customer can cancel and reschedule easily
- Fair: Customer may be able to cancel and reschedule before the event
- Strict: Customer cannot cancel or reschedule
Check the detailed Cancellation and Rescheduling Policy here
- Price is what the customer is paying
- You can specify a discount in $ or % that will be shown to the customer on your service offer
- The vendor is sponsoring the discount
- Customer will pay the price minus the discount
- Platform Fee: This is the platform fee that Zowedo is charging to the vendor on each successful transaction. This fee may vary. Please refer to our latest Terms and Conditions for the most up to date information. Zowedo’s platform fee is calculated from the price, minus discount if applicable
- Take home fee: This is what you will be paid for this service. It is equal to the price minus the discount and platform fee
- Home services or vendor location
- Select home service if you provide this service at the customer's location
- Select vendor location if you provide this service to your own venue or a venue that you selected, for example, a gym or swimming pool
- If you provide home service, you should specify in which districts in Singapore you are offering your service
- What is the duration of the service provided?
- If the service you offer doesn’t require a fixed duration, for example, fixing a water leak, you will still have to enter an estimated duration of the service. This time is used to maintain your calendar. Make sure that you clearly specify what’s included in your service in the “What’s Included” section
- Maximum Number of Participants
- For classes, you have to specify maximum number of participants
- For an individual service, we typically recommend one person max. But you may allow more than one participant if you want to. For example, teaching two children at a time
- Deadline to Book a Service
- You can set a deadline to book a service. After this deadline, customers won’t be able to book your service
- For group classes, we recommend you not to set a deadline so customers can join your class at the last minute
- Fixed or Flexible Schedule
- If you want to offer a service at specific date and time, select fixed schedule. Otherwise, you can decide to offer a service anytime if you are available
- Photos and Videos
- The main photo is the one displayed on Zowedo marketplace and your Partner Profile.
- All visuals should clearly represent what you are offering
- You can add more pictures and videos that would help customers understand your services clearly
You can then submit your listing application for approval or save it and come back later to complete it. We will do our best to update you on your application within 2 working days.
Why does listing a service require approval?
- We want to make sure that only authorised services are listed on our platform to maintain a family-friendly environment
- We want to help our Partners market their product and increase their sales. In order to do that, your profile and listings must be perfect. We will review your pictures, videos, and content and can provide feedback to help you shine
You can check the status of your pending listings in the listing tab on the left panel.
Once a listing has been approved, the status is changed to active and the customer can see it and book it. Remember to maintain your availability on your calendar or schedule it if you offer it at fixed schedule only. Congratulations - you did it!