To verify your identity, all profiles must include clear pictures, so find your inner Zoolander and strike a pose for your profile!
Here are some key pointers to help get you started:
- Your face must be clearly visible and recognisable
- Keep eyes open and towards the camera
- Keep body language open and friendly
- Make sure pictures are professional and clear – your community should be able to identify the cool services you offer from your picture
- While we love a group photo-op, make sure you’re alone in your picture so your community can identify you
- Use your smile! A simple smile can convince customers to use your services.
- Avoid ID pictures where we only see your face. We don’t want your picture to feel like a mugshot
- Customers should be able to identify the service provided from your picture
Example of good profiles’ pictures
Our Dos and Don’t for the Perfect Picture
- Use a good camera
- Stand about 2 metres away from the camera
- Take this picture during the day in natural light
- Take the picture in direct light. No backlight or shadow
- Stay upright, you’ll feel more dynamic on camera
- Upload in JPG format
- Shoot in portrait, not landscape
- Shoot in landscape
- Take a picture with the sun behind you
- Avoid a picture of you in a sitting position, in your bed or sofa
- Do not use a picture of you on vacation or in a personal situation, keep it professional!
Example of bad profiles’ pictures
How to take a good service picture for your business?
Your service picture is an important element for your customer conversion. Ask yourself “When I’m looking to purchase something on the internet, what’s driving me to click on the product or service to know more about it?”. The answer is likely a high quality, clear image. Make your services stand out with clear, beautiful visuals to go along with your awesome service to help you grow your community.
Example of good services’ pictures
- Use a high-quality JPEG picture
- Format your image correctly for Zowedo
- Make your service offered clear
- Include yourself demonstrating your service
- Include topics other than the service provided
- Format your image incorrectly
- Use a low-quality picture
- Use pictures from the internet - no catfishing here!
- Upload inappropriate content
- Include other customers or people in your images, especially without their consent.